That Ain't Right...

A shout-out to the fashion faux pas and unseemly snafus plaguing our world today!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006


Hello faithful readers! It's Rhonda Lu. I always get excited when I have a TAR post. Today's tasty morsel is, once again, provided by the great state of Kentucky. On Thursday I was riding up to Lexington when this disaster flew past us like a bat out of hell. As you can see, some Kentucky boy has hacked off the back of his Pontiac Firebird in order to fulfill his lifelong dream of owning an El Camino. I'm so happy that the KY education system has such a strong high school shop class program. One thing you can't see is the dog that was in the back. This was a huge black dog, long shaggy hair blowing in the wind. I'm sad that he ducked back inside when I started snapping photos. It would have made the pic that much better.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home