That Ain't Right...

A shout-out to the fashion faux pas and unseemly snafus plaguing our world today!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

"Abreast" of East Nashville Politics


Perhaps my fits and giggles are characteristic of a 13-year-old boy, but it sure doesn't stop me from finding humor in this East Nashville political sign.

Am I the only one who thinks that John's last name is a little inappropriate??? Or maybe I'm just the only one who pays attention to seemingly insignificant details around me. Either way, I was a bit "titillated" when I passed this sign today.

I hope Mr. Arriola's political career doesn't go "bust" because of his signage faux pas... What a "boob!"

2 Comments:

  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Kristen said…

    Wow, that's awesome. Poor guy.

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HA! That's hilarious.

    I've been told that in Ottawa (Ontario, Canada) that there's a real estate agent called 'Anita Whore'.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home