That Ain't Right...

A shout-out to the fashion faux pas and unseemly snafus plaguing our world today!

Sunday, April 16, 2006

When Hairy met Sunny

One can't go out of town these days without spotting a TAR moment it would seem. Perhaps the high percentage of the out-of-town TAR is that when traveling you almost always have your camera on you for that unexpected photo-op, and it's a good thing (or bad, as the case may be) I had my digital device in hand to capture this unsightly spectacle for you to enjoy. We spotted the perpetrator jogging on Good Friday afternoon- perhaps he had the day off from work to celebrate this religious holiday- it was quite warm in Houston, and I suppose this gent felt the warm weather warranted him going shirtless.

Unfortunately for any innocent bystander who crossed his path, instead of savoring a satisfying sweet from the Easter bunny, they were instead given a tasty treat of eye candy in viewing the full glory of his hairy chest and back! I nearly lost my appetite, but in the name of serious photojournalism, whipped out the camera and did a little jogging myself to capture his fury physique for all to admire.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger Mary Anna said…

    As much as I like a hairy man, this makes me wanna VOM! Did he wax down the center and then decide he was done for the day? It's like a reverse mohawk...Yikes!

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Kristen said…

    And this is why I shave the hubby's back for him. Tada!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home