That Ain't Right...

A shout-out to the fashion faux pas and unseemly snafus plaguing our world today!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Code Pink: Furry Explosion


I hate that this picture didn't turn out a little better, but it will have to do because soon after this, Mary Anna was told she was breaking the law for taking pictures at the movie theater. Whoopitty Doo.

I fully support the "functional" shoe. We women stuff our feet all-too-often into uncomfortable shoes for the sake of fashion. So believe me when I say that it's good to have that one pair in your collection that doesn't hurt your feet. But this girl took it one step too far. House slippers are just that...slippers to be worn IN THE HOUSE. And even then, I'm not sure about pink furry ones. It looks like she cut off Big Foot's feet and dyed them pink to match her purse.

And that, my friends, ain't right.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Mary Anna said…

    Her slippers were really nastified...it's like walking everywhere in public in sock feet! Gaaaaa-roooooossssssssss!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home