That Ain't Right...

A shout-out to the fashion faux pas and unseemly snafus plaguing our world today!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Nothing says "I Love You" like...


A TRASH DUMPSTER?!?! I always thought the quintessential act of love was painting on a water tower in John Deere Green, but it seems times have changed and I am simply out of touch with the current trends. Forget flowers, romantic dinners, long talks in front of a fire, and little notes hidden in unexpected places. Just skip to the most romantic gesture of all...spray painting it onto a dumpster in the back of a McDonald's. Somebody hand me a tissue, I'm feeling a little verklempt. I can just see the Hallmark commercial now. So for all of you fellas wanting to send your loved one a special message this holiday season, don't waste a lot of money on expensive gifts. Head on down to Wal-Mart and get some spray paint for about $2.29 and show your woman how much she really means to you. Take her for a nice Big Mac and fries, and as you pull around the drive-through, she's sure to know how much you care. Heck, if it's your anniversary, be sure and Super-Size it!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Rhonda said…

    WOW. That is one of the best TAR's so far! Emily where on earth did you see that?

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger Mary Anna said…

    Oddly enough, this Sue girl must be pretty popular...I mean, she tagged along to G'burg with us and now she's receiving declarations of love? Man, what am I doing wrong???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home