That Ain't Right...

A shout-out to the fashion faux pas and unseemly snafus plaguing our world today!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Wall O'Bong


Holland...the land of the wooden shoes, powerful windmills, fields of beautiful tulips, melt-in-your-mouth cheeses.......and bongs???

During my recent trip to Amsterdam, I couldn't help but notice the "high" availability of drug paraphernalia littering the souvenir shops in the heart of the city. Among the cheap tourist fare, this "Wall O'Bong" stood, proudly boasting its rainbow of pipes, waiting to be purchased and loved. Folks, it was a doobie...I mean doozie...

If I may be "blunt," nothing says "toke'n" souvenir like a brand new bong!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger Amanda Bradley said…

    Let me see that Booonnnng!
    Baby, that bong bong bong bong bong!

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    I love all the innu"endo"'s!!

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger jillymae said…

    Mary Anna, you're such a joker! But I know not a smoker. Maybe a midnight toker? ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home