That Ain't Right...

A shout-out to the fashion faux pas and unseemly snafus plaguing our world today!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Florida Fried Chicken

In the 25 years I have been walking around on this earth, I have never, ever, seen a Caucasian human being with a tan like this guy. I spotted this nugget of fried chicken while in Clearwater last weekend. It's evident that this gentleman enjoys the constant attention provided by Florida's UV index of 10. It was fascination with the abomination. I could not look away.

As if this wallering ball of melanoma wasn't enough, he chain smoked for the three hours I was poolside. I wonder if his lungs are just as black...

3 Comments:

  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Amanda Bradley said…

    ew! It's like a car wreck that I can't turn away from- my own morbid curiosity keeps me coming back for more... I mean, is he Really that obsessed with tanning? I mean, REALLY???

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    there's a guy like that at my pool here in Nashvegas, only a little older I think...

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Just add wheels and it's luggage

     

Post a Comment

<< Home