That Ain't Right...

A shout-out to the fashion faux pas and unseemly snafus plaguing our world today!

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Cubical comedy

It's been a long time!! Here is a picture I snapped of a pile of trash, stacked outside one of my coworker's cubicles. Apparently our sweet cleaning lady wanted to make sure these boxes were indeed intended to be garbage before throwing them away. I did resist the urge to write on their with a Sharpie, "yes, they is." I'm mean, but I'm not that mean.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Rhonda said…

    That is great! Actually, sometimes the people from our cleaning crew do the same thing. I wonder if they is from the same company.

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't help but notice that as you make fun of her grammar, you used their instead of there...now that ain't right!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home