That Ain't Right...

A shout-out to the fashion faux pas and unseemly snafus plaguing our world today!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Gross TAR


Well readers, I don’t have a quirky write-up to go along with this one. But it’s been burning a hole in my hard drive since I snapped it several months ago. This is a real funeral home in my hometown of Hot Springs, AR. It’s actually very successful.

But for goodness’ sake people….if your last name is Gross and you want to establish a funeral home, DON’T name it after yourself!


Have a happy Wednesday!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    I know a proctologist named Dr. Gross. (True, I swear) And a gynecologiust named Dr. Cherry. I started seeing the latter a long time ago, after I decided I didn't much care for his partner, Dr. Moss.
    You can't make this stuff up, kids.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home